Sunday, January 14, 2018

EK's ATC Swap

Hey everyone!  EK here to share a post that really took me out of my comfort zone. 

Anyone else feeling a little nervous about the new ATC Swap (Artist Trading Card Swap) happening over in the Facebook group?  Me too.

I have tried ATCs in the past, and it just hasn't ever been an something that I was happy doing.  So needless to say, joining in with the swap, has made me really nervous.  But I am also not the kind of girl who doesn't try.  So this past week I sat down with a couple of Oddball Art Digital Stamps and tried again with these strange little things called ATC.

I ended up doing two ATCs.  The first features digi #233, Big Eyed Baxter, who is sort of a creature right...he's a cat, not a human, so I am calling this project fulfilled!

The second ATC features the digi #34, Big Eyed Zombie Sheep.  And I learned this week, for me, the key to ATCs is keeping it simple and that less is more.

For more on these ATCs, check out my page here at ekgorman designs, so see the handful of products I used.

I can not wait till the 25th when I get to send these out to their new homes.  I never really thought I would be excited about this, but guess what...I am.  And I am even more excited to get my new ATCs from one of you.

Don't let your fear or nerves stand of your way to trying something new.  You might just love what you do.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic - these are great and I am a big fan of Oddball :-D. fabulous backgrounds and I like the look of that micro-beady stuff or whatever it is :-D xx

    ReplyDelete