Thursday, January 4, 2018

Sleeping Fox IMG347

Welcome to my first post as an Oddball DT member.  My inspiration for the January Blog Challenge, (Anything Goes with an optional twist - Feature a Creature) is a stepper card using Sleeping Fox. 
 I think this image is so cute.






If you would like to read more about this project, please visit Gail's Blog and search for Oddball Art Stamps. You might even see more Oddball creations and don't forget when purchasing Oddball images at the Etsy shop, you can use my code DTGAIL10 to save a further 10% off your order.
Thank you for taking the time to read my first post, many I hope for Oddball.  I am so excited to be on the team, and I think working with these lovely ladies is going to bring me out of my comfort zone, something I really need to do in 2018.  See you soon.    Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment