Monday, January 29, 2018

Creepy Cute

Have you Played yet with the January "Feature a Creature" challenge yet?  If you haven't you still have a little time, but only a little.  The Challenge closes tomorrow, so get cracking on you Feature a Creature Designs.

Also, if you played once, but are feeling super creative, play again, because you can play up to 3 times each month!

I made another card, featuring this time one of the new digis in the shop Creepy Cute and Whimsical Creature.


Considering this month's theme, I figured it would only be fitting to create a card using a spot light to feature this cute little creature.  So I pulled out my copics and went a little crazy coloring this one layered card.


To finish the card, I pulled out Tim Holtz "Small Talk" sentiment stickers and added one to the bottom of the card!


I can't wait to see who wins this month's challenge.  There really are so many amazing projects.  Now just make certain one of them is yours!







No comments:

Post a Comment