Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Upgrade Your Art Journal!

Hey there Lovelies! Alexa here to share with you my "Feature A Creature" project for this month! I decided to take my art journal to the next level by giving it's cover a cute face lift featuring  this amazing digital stamp!

You can check out the whole process & my thoughts on art journals over on my blog !

But here's the finished product in all its grungy glory! Click the photos & check out all the inspiring messages that greet me each day! Perfect to help me channel my inner art creature! Also. How rad is Cinda the Unicorn Fairy!?!



Now go find some notebooks or journals, snag some super cool stamps from the Oddball Art Co. Shop (remember to use code: DTALEXA10 for 10% off your purchase!) & create an inspiring cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment