Saturday, January 20, 2018

January ATC Swap - Theme "Feature a Creature"

Well Oddballs, here we are again, another first for me - an ATC swap.  To be perfectly honest, I have not had any experience with these at all.  I had seen references to ATCs on Facebook over the years, but basically thought it was an American thing, you know like collecting baseball cards years ago like you see on the movies.  I know the craze of baseball cards has now advanced to Pokémon etc etc, but who would have thought Aussie Gail would have got into this, at 63 years old as well.  My first experience thanks to Oddball, and I think I am hooked, another papercraft I have to try and add into my day, less housework, but just think of the therapy benefits!  Here is my first attempt




There is room for improvement and I think it will be a while before I venture into mixed media backgrounds on such a small area, but hey, the DT girls are widening my horizons, you knows. 


The images I have used for my ATCs are available in the Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OddballArtCo?ref=l2-shopheader-name
The images are #413, #417 and #418.  Oh nearly forgot, it you use my code DTGAIL10, it will allow you to get 10% off your order in the Etsy shop.


For more details, check out my blog https://hutcho53.blogspot.com/2018/01/oddball-art-co-atc-swap-january-2018.html.  Thanks for stopping by Oddballs, see you at the ATC January swap!

1 comment: