Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Art Washes Away ...

Good Morning /Afternoon Oddballs. 
AJ here to inspire you to create something, anything ...


March is National Craft Month
so for my inspiration today I am showcasing my
March 2020 calendar which I chose Art as the theme ...

Art Washes away from the soul
the dust of everyday life ..
~ Pablo Picasso



 "Artist Extraordinaire Kiki Kool Colors " is an Oddball Art Digital Stamp

( Hand Coloured w. Markers // Water Colours )

See the details on my blog @ Art Washes Away ...

Use my discount code in the Shop
to get 10% off your next purchase :: enter code DTAJ10



Although we discontinued our Oddball Art Stamps Challenge,
we will continue to have inspirations on the here on the Oddball Blog.

However, if you want to join in a New Challenge,
you can join in @ our Clever Dexter Challenge

Our First challenge has started, 
but you still have a few days to enter in the fun...





No comments:

Post a Comment