Friday, January 31, 2020

Bummed Out Bear Card Tutorial



Hey friends, Chris here!

I'm returning this week with a quick tutorial for you using this weeks Creepy Cute Chronicles newsletter premium image (Bummed Out Bear) and Dehlia Fairy image #70 from the Oddball Stamps store.

First I applied a base of copic marker to the images. 

For the bear I used light cream and the fairy white skin by Master Arts




Next I used colored Derwent pencils (skin tone) to deepen the color and add depth to the fairy and added Prisma premium color pencils to the bear




FOR THE CARD BASE 
I used a 8.5 x 11 and trimmed it to 6 x 11 
then scored it in 4 places at 
1.5",  3",  5.5"  &  8"

I used the Oddball Digi Paper “Dots & Doodles” for the panels cut to the following sizes
small 1.25" x 6" medium 2 .25" x 6" and the large 2.75" x 6"

I chose Dots & Doodles  paper in letter size to make my colored images pop!  


Dots & Doodles digi paper is also available in size 12" x 12"



Each of the smaller panels got a balloon, which are just two of the 17 images included in the premium collection.




 The final panel displays Dehlia Fairy image #70 and Bummed Out Bear.  



This is what it looks like all closed up.


Make sure you are subscribed so you don't miss out on the Friday Freebies!

If you enjoy my posts here on the Oddball Stamps Blog come and join me over on my blog Scribble & Create with Chris for more!

1 comment:

  1. Both characters are cuties.. Than you for the fun tutorial and fabulous inspiration .... Hugs AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete