Friday, January 10, 2020

Cute Zombie Bird Clock


Hi

Today I return to the Oddball blog with a new tutorial to make this card with the freebie that you will receive today in your emails. 




This is the CCC87 Cute Zombie Bird Clock (on this card I have used the FREE version) that I have accompanied with the img# 187 Big Eye Vegan Boxer Girl Fight Like a Girl Felicity and the img# 208 Big Eye Hippie Chick Earth Day Audrey. 




The feeling is written by hand and the digital stamps are colored with my alcohol markers.




The watercolor background is made with a very fun, simple and stricking technique that consists of applying a watercolor ink on plastic, (in my case Lyra markers), and water. Then you put your watercolor paper on top (preferably, even if I did it with cardboard), carefully remove and dry with a heat gun.




To give a little light I splashed a few drops of white ink.




And this is my result. Easy. True?




Well, we are looking forward to seeing your projects with this nice cuckoo clock, so don't forget to tag us with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles. Subscribe to the newsletter to not miss anything and buy many stamps in the Oddball store with the discount code DTIRENE10

I hope you liked and inspired!

See you soon!





1 comment:

  1. What a fun project.. Love your background and overall design. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete