Thursday, January 16, 2020

Big Eye Princess Leia Star Wars Tribute

Hi

Today I bring you a new inspiration card for the Oddballblog




This is a variation of the technique that I used in my last contribution, where I use, instead of watercolor markers, distress ink to make the background




In this case I used the little picture img# 301 Big Eye Princess Leia Star Wars Tribute, colored with my alcohol markers, to make this card that both serves to add a gift (as tickets to see the last movie in the saga! Ufff!!! How sad!!!), to congratulate on a birthday, an anniversary... or whatever you want, since the hand-painted feeling directly on the background allows you to complete it with whatever you want.




To this card I have added a few sequins to give even more light to that spatial background.




I hope you like it and inspire you. Remember to use the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and that you have at your disposal the discount code DTIRENE10 to use in the Oddball store.




See you soon!



1 comment: