Wednesday, January 8, 2020

JUST START

Hello!
Today I bring you some inspiration for Oddball Art Stamps



I have done these ATC´s with image # 325, the white rabbit.

On a paper of high weight I have prepared my ATC's, at the base a stencil with Icing Paste color "Frosty Pearl"
Then I used Sparks "Raven Black" and "Night Shadow" with water.
I have formed my composition with several clipped elements and sisal.





The image is colored with Copic.



And for the rear of the ATC I used image # 399, I love it!


As you can see the images of Oddball can be used in many projects. Go through the web to see how many images of different themes there are.

Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.

I hope you like it!

See you soon!



2 comments:

  1. How fun are these ATC's .. Love them... Fabulous backgrounds. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete