Friday, March 12, 2021

Cuddle Weather

Hello!

Today I want to show you how to make this card to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and that spring is starting shortly with its changing times in which you just want to snuggle.


To make it, I used three sets of digis from Oddball Stamps: the freebie CCC 142 “WTF Cactus”, the exclusive monthly digital stamp set for March subscribers “Rainy Days” and the digi img# 298 “Holding Pot of Gold Lassi Leprechaun” in the version that Lizzy gave away a long time ago during one of her coloring shows.


I colored the three sets with my Finecolours and cut out the different elements with scissors.


To make the background, I first glued the sentiment onto the white card base of the card. (This step I could have been skipped If I had printed the sentiment directly on this basis).


With a cloud stencil and Rosée ink from I-Zink I made the sky. I used this color because I had used the pink tones for the cloud.


For the grass on the ground, I punched out three pieces of cardstock of varying heights and inked them with the colors Emeraude, Menthe, and Verveine from I-Zink.


The assembly of the scene is the simplest. I glued the elements with white glue and double-sided tape.

Finally I made an envelope and decorated it to match the card.


I hope you like and inspire. And remember that the Oddball Art Stamps WIX page has a new challenge where you can get many prizes; also that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases.

See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment