Friday, March 5, 2021

You inspire me

Hello!

The card I bring you today follows the Oddball Stamps theme of the month: Womens History Month (female artists or and dope Lady leaders of the pack).


It is a very simple card in which I have basically only used markers and cardboard, as well as the digital stamps of Oddball Stamps img 19 Eye Camping Girly Cassidy and img 157 Artist Extraordinaire Kiki Kool Colors.


As always, I started by coloring the digis with my Finecolours alcohol markers and cut them out with scissors.


For the background, I cut a panel of cardboard and from just below half the height, and using fonts similar to graffiti, I wrote in different colors the names of some of the most important female artista in history. In order not to leave the background white, I colored in a very subtle tone around the names.

Although it is not necessary, but for the floor I used another cardboard where with alcohol markers, I drew a parquet floor. I could have done it directly on the background panel


On top I glued the two digis that I had previously colored.

For the sentiment, I printed the phrase You inspire me in white font and a black background.

Simple and quick to do.


I hope you like and inspire. And remember that the Oddball Art Stamps WIX page has a new challenge where you can get many prizes; also that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases.

See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment