Saturday, March 27, 2021

Spring Cleaning Checklist using CCC 145

 Hey Crafty Creeps!

Celia from Paper Beats Rock Designs here to share a quick tutorial using this week's edition of the Creepy Cute Chronicles: #145 Spring Cleaning! I also printed Patty Cake stamp #18 and the Broom from CCC Monthly Exclusive from September 2020.

First, I colored them all up using my alcohol markers and fussy cut them out. The dust clouds were a little tricky to cut out, but not impossible with small, sharp scissors.

Then I went to my organization binder, grabbed some graph paper and glued the girls down in the corners.

After a little contemplation on what my houses problem areas are, I used an Amy Tan alpha and alpha roller stamp to create my title and subheaders.

Then I glued down my lil dust clouds to act as my main bullet points. I'm not sure about you, but making my calendar and organizer pretty keep me going with them and on track.

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much!!! The dust clouds as bullet points is especially clever! Love the color palette for the girlies too, so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure LOVE! đź’•đź’• Kisses, Natalia

    ReplyDelete