Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Ghoulish Garden

Hello!

Today I bring you some inspiration with stamps from Oddball Art Stamps.


To make this card I used the freebies CCC143 St Patrick's Day Premium and CCC144 Ghoulish Garden


Colored with my Finecolours, I cut them out with scissors and set them aside.


On a white panel, I drew a line that separated ground and sky with a black marker and colored with my alcohol markers, leaving everything very simple.


Finally, I pasted the digis and the sentiment in the place I had chosen for them.


Quick and easy

I hope you like and inspire. Remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the little store and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and that in Oddball's WIX Space you have monthly challenges.

See you!

1 comment: