Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Treasure!

Hey everyone!  Jenn here today with another fun St. Patrick's Day project!  Today I decided to share a wall-hanging I created using an old wooden box cover from a set of essential oils.  I painted the wooden box cover black and sprayed it with Tim Holtz Distress Spray in Old Olive, then created the background using my favorite technique of alcohol inks with blending solution on glossy cardstock.  The addition of the gold alloy inks really make it pop - I wish the pics could do it justice!  I turned the cauldron from CCC #137 Cozy & Crafty digi into a Pot 'O Gold!  LOL  I added a clay skull that my buddy Glo made me and lots of gold Stickles glitter, a little silver cauldron charm, some green gemstones, a shamrock sticker, and a little "Treasure" definition.  


I hope you like it!  Have a safe & fun St. Patrick's Day if you celebrate it - I'll be cooking corned beef & cabbage for 30 people!  Wish me luck!  LOL  Peace.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment