Wednesday, March 24, 2021

❤ Towards the Rainbow..and beyond❤ a card by ilCiecoFuffo

 Hello to all Creepy Girl today I will tell you about this very special card for me. I often make cards just for fun, other times for a friend's birthday, other times to thank or greet someone, other times very rare fortunately, to enclose very strong feelings that I can't express. This card is part of this last group. I agreed with Lizzy on a card full of flowers but HER came out of my heart .. and I dedicate it to my Cousin Anna who flew over the rainbow on March 19th due to a bad disease.

This stamp, in my opinion beautiful, made me imagine her leaving this land finally light and painless, for this reason the balloons can lift her over the rainbow without difficulty, with her heart suspended to leave us her. love here, for us.

and more digital stamp:

MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE MARCH 2021 RAINY DAYS Creepy Cute Chronicles

Free digital "Skull and heats" on Group FB

In this card I experimented, I took a step further in my coloring, changing the coloring of the skin of the face and giving the balloons a different vision of the light and shadow points (I was inspired by an artist who I follow a lot hehehehehe, but on the other hand you have to learn from someone right?).

First of all, I designed the card on the PC and then I printed it on paper for markers. I cut it to make it a slim card, following the proportions of the magical Werner shared with us, yes a part of the design is cut, but the effect is desired!
Next step is the coloring ...
and again after masking to color and create the background
To create the background I first blended a Spun Sugar distress oxide and then Worn Lipstick but spread over a stencil (Echo Park-Classy Fan Stencil ... wonderful !!!) to give, as well as color, a texture to the background.
When I finished spreading my pinks, I removed the masking and with a radiant sun stencil I created sparkles above and around the heart; I then added details with the white gel pens and finally made the frame with a Bazzil sheet.
And that's all dear Creepy Girls for this post, I wait for you as always below for the comments ❤
Random kisses from yours
CiecoFuffo

4 comments:

  1. Wowwww!!!!!!!!!! I need it!!!! Love love love love ittttttt. Kisses, Natalia (@la_maleta_encantada_scrap).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete