Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Little Dreams :)

Hello Oddball's

Today I show you
a card with a stencil background.
The Digi itself I have cut with this shape with the Silhouette Cameo.
It is colored with Spectrum Noir and Twinmarker.
The margins of the digi-cut were wiped with Crayon.
The background is white cardstock.
Then I took a Blubberblasen stencil placed on the Catdstock.
With an old chip card, I have carefully Struckurpaste painted over it.
Carefully remove the template and continue until the cardstock is covered.
Then dried with an Embossingfön.
Distress Spray Stain sprayed in blue and yellow over it and also dried with the hair dryer.
The sentiment is stamped with single letters. The edges are then fringed and distressed.
A fabric Washitape with stars glued on for decoration.


  I use Aries Image No 428




 If you want to visit my blog: https://heikesart.blogspot.de/

Oddball Etsy Shop
 The Oddball Etsy Shop has many wonderful images, just take a look, it's worth it :)

For your next purchase by Oddballs use my code: DTHEIKE10
so there is 10% discount for you :)
 Thank you for your visit :)
 * HeikesArt *

No comments:

Post a Comment