Saturday, March 17, 2018

New Release - Magical Pile of Cute


Hello Oddballs

It´s me, Tina: Again Lizzy has drawn a super sweet new image. I have to show you now necessarily...
Here are the adorable, little guys. So sweet... 


I colored with Polychromos / Background made with Distress Oxide colors.



Please use my code to get 10% off on your next purchase.

DTTINA10

You can also use this image for our ATC swap. 
It will run until March 23rd.
And remember! 
Everyone who take part receives a freebie at the end.

ATC SWAP - Veranstaltung / Event

 or directly in Oddball Facebook Group

And you can still participate in our blog challenge until the end of March.

Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love

See you soon...

Tina



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work.



No comments:

Post a Comment