Monday, August 20, 2018

Whimsical Big Eye Melody the Mermaid Image No. 321 By Sabrina

hello friends of OddBall Art, I'm Sabrina and today I'm here to keep you company with my art journal ... my first post for OddBall Art, I'm so excited !!!


To create my Art Journal page I printed Whimsical Big Eye Melody the Mermaid Image No. 321 and colored with Prismacolor




On the pages of my Art Journal I laid out the plaster and, once dried, the fabulous Nuvo mousse, are fantasitche to create the backgrounds!

With the help of a stencil I spread and created thickness with Nuvo Glimmers ... glittered and create a fabulous thickness !!



I waited for the Nuvo Glimmer to be dry and I crizzed the bubbles with the transparent Nuvo Crystal Drops and I glued the fabulous Whimsical Big Eye Melody the Mermaid Image No. 321


Finally I cut out a sentiment with my Silhouette Cameo and I inserted it in my pages of Art Journal ... also some white dots created with Nuvo Crystal Drops and my pages are decorated!



Adorable, right? Find Whimsical Big Eye Melody the Mermaid Image No. 321 in the OddBall Art shop and more details about the products used on my blog Sabrina Lamarina Card Maker !

Kiss Sabrina 

5 comments:

  1. Such a awesome first work, Sabrina. Congratulation.. I love it.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous hun.... I love this beautiful page!!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. È moolto romantica, adatta alle sog atrici...mi piace davvero tanto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is fabulous. Love your coloring and the details to make this journal page extra special.

    ReplyDelete