Monday, August 13, 2018

With Dismal Dahlia Dark Fairy Elf you will find the eternal sleep!



Hello Oddballs



I´m back again, Tina: At the beginning of the week I have a new release for you.
This is: Dismal Dahlia Dark Fairy Elf #460 and i colored with Polychromos.



If you want to use my code, you will get 10% off your next purchase.

DTTINA10



Join us also in our forum and take part at our ATC swap


Until the 23rd of August you can still participate with up to 3 ATC's.


See you soon


Tina 



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project. Love your coloring on the this cute fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great project. Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete