Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Devilish Delights

Hey Oddballs!  It's EK from ekgorman designs sneaking in today with a little copic coloring video.


With Halloween (the best holiday) just around the corner, I have demons, spooks, ghouls and ghosts on the mind, so I thought it might be fitting to do a little devilish card that wasn't centered around Halloween, but had a bit of Devilish appeal.

I printed out IMG252 Fearsome Fiona and Teddy and then pulled out my new copic airbrush machine to play around with.  I have new video up sharing how I created everything, and if you want to see it in HD, click here.



Thanks for peeking in today.  Need to go get your own digi, feel free to us the code DTEK10 to get 10% off your next purchase!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant to use the airbrush tool! I've never used one and have always been curious! No mistakes, just happy accidents! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Love the air brushed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Love your video..tfs!!!!

    ReplyDelete