Monday, November 12, 2018

New Release: Zodiac Scorpio - Interactive Birthday Card with Sliding Sentiment


Hi Oddballs


I´m back again, Tina: Finally I am feeling a little better and I can present to you today a new release of OddballArtStamps. Odd Oracles Zodiac Collection Scorpio #483. You can use my discount code >DTTINA10< to get 10% on your next purchas.


I´m also a scorpion and I have birthday today.
That's why the new Digistamp was just right for me.
 I equipped my card with a sliding sentiment.
If you pull the arrow at the front, a birthday greeting comes out.


I love this image so much and isn't it freaking cool?




Think again this month about our current Blog Challenge.

Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love


See you soon...


Tina



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work.




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. Love your coloring and overall design. AJ DT Sis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always in awe of your interactive cards! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete