Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Not Only Does My Mind Wonder...



Hey Oddballs!  It's EK from ekgorman designs popping in today to remind you that there is still plenty of time to play with this month's Delightfully Dark and Dismal challenge!  Make sure you pop over to join in on all the fun!

EK Gorman, Oddball Art a
Today I am using the digital IMG129 Hadley and the Hairdresser to get a little goofy despite the dark and dismal situation.

Using my copics, I colored up the image and then distressed the boarders using some distress oxides in both hickory smoke and black soot.

I then added some die cut pieces to card and some printed cardstock under the whole thing.  I wanted the card to feel fun, all the while a little grimy and dark.  I think I may have found the perfect balance between the two.


Need a new digital stamp, please feel free to use the code DTEK10 to get 10% off your next purchase!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful project. Love the sentiment and your coloring on this fun image. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image so much. Great coloring.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete