Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Oh Christmas Tree

Happy Oddball Christmas!!!

EK Gorman, Oddball Art a
So one of the things I love most about designing with Oddball Art is I get to be just a little bit cooky and weird.  Based on the words I type, it is hard to tell that I am actually kind of weird.  I always have been!  So to get to design and create with art that is just as off beat as I actually am, feels like a privilege not a job.

Today, on actual Christmas Day, I feel honored to share my oddball christmas tree using digital stamp IMG487 Creepmas Tree.  I colored the image up with my copics and then added glossy accents to the tree.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art b

I then added layers and layers of paper to make the slightly creepy tree seem normal.  Because I live in a world where my slightly weird personally is in fact normal.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art c

So, on this, Christmas Day...

Merry Christmas Weirdo!

2 comments: