Thursday, January 24, 2019

Fairy Girl in Heart Antennas and CCC37 / Video Tutorial





Hello Oddballs


It´s me again, Tina: Today the new Oddball Newsletter will be published CCC37.
 This time I have an interactive Magnet Slieder Card with video tutorial for you


 I used for my Card a New release image Fairy Girl in Heart Antennas #504

 You can use my discount code
>DTTINA10<
to get 10% on your next purchase.

 Here I have attached the antennas with the hearts with wire.


 The sweet bunny is the freebie of this week

 CCC37 

If you also like the Creepy Cute Chronicles Freebie, 
visit our forum and check out the new subscription options.

 

 And here comes the video tutorial.


I hope you liked the Video


See you soon...


Tina

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work


1 comment:

  1. She is fabulous. Love your coloring and background. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete