Friday, January 18, 2019

Keep Calm and Eat

ek gorman, oddball art 1:18 a
Hey Friends, I am sneaking in today to share a little copic coloring video I created using the Friday Freebie CCC#36 for Oddball Art's Creepy Cute Chronicles.  Not signed up yet for the Chronicles, pop on over to Oddball now and sign up!

In addtional the cute little hedgehog included in this week's Chronicles, I am coloring up IMG179 Vegan Chili and IMG180 Silly Chili Pepper to create this fun card.

I went ahead and created a little video sharing how I colored up these and assembled this card.  To watch it in HD, click here.



ek gorman, oddball art 1:18 b

Thanks for popping in today.  Make sure you pop over and check out this week's newsletter because there is all kinds of fun things happening over in Oddball Land!!!

Until then, Happy Crafting.

1 comment: