Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May Ambassador Feature!

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend and start to a new week. Today, I want to share this month's featured Ambassador with all of you. Someone who has been working, through many personal situations, to still do what she loves and being smiles.

Claudia Martina is a fierce creator.  She puts her all in everything she does, and toy can tell by looking at her finished makes.
I wanted to highlight this wonderful message board she created using the May Monthly exclusive image. I love the soft colors and layers.

Thank you, Claudia for this adorably creepy cute design!
You can see more of Claudia Martins by visiting the design team feature on the OddBall website,  where you can find all her social media accounts. Make sure to follow her for more inspiration.

Happy crafting,
Eny Dunn
Lead Ambassador

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Claudia!!!!! I love this message board...I love all your makes! Thank you for being a part of this team ... cant wait to see what you will create next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun make ... Love the overall design and theme. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete