Wednesday, August 21, 2019

TEA PARTY

Hi there!
Again I pass by here to bring you a new entry in Oddball.


I continue with the theme of Alice, this time the turn is the mad hatter and the white rabbit.

The images are:


I created a tag, I still have the same format 


I have colored the images with Copic

And the background I have done with different effect pastes and spray inks






I leave you with the video of the creative process, on my YouTube channel you can find some of the projects I have done for Oddball




Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment