Tuesday, August 6, 2019

WHO ARE YOU?

Hi!!!
Today I bring you an inspiration tag for this August's challenge "Sweet Lemon Sour"


In this challenge anything goes but you can follow the proposed theme and you can opt for more prizes

I have prepared a tag with the image #327, the caterpillar of Alicia and this month I will dedicate it to her and all the images will be related.



In my case and so that it was with the theme of the challenge, instead of leaving smoke when smoking, lemon slices come out


The images are colored with Copic, in blue, red and yellow tones




Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment