Sunday, September 1, 2019

BUS STOP

Hello !!!
We start a new month and with it comes the new challenge to Oddball!



This month's theme is "Spooky Spirits First Day"


On this occasion I created an A4 sheet, the images are colored with Copic and with Bruynzeel colored pencils.


The images I have used are # 445 and those of the Monthly Exclusive Set September.
In which is all the gang that goes on the school bus and make a stop to pick up more friends. 
I love it, it's funny this image that Lizzy has created!






Encourage you to participate!

Remember that you can be premium members, you have all the info on the Oddball website and you will have access every month to an exclusive image created by Lizzy
Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.



 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment