Friday, September 13, 2019

WE ALL CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN!

Hello! A new entry for Oddball Art Stamps!


Friday the 13th and the Creepy Cute Chronicles arrived every Friday.
Again we have a design by @eny_dunn that has just opened its online store where you can find great digital stamps, shop

I have prepared a tag with the image created by Eny and two images of Oddball
Image #254
Image #84
Image #203

The images are colored with Copic and I created a mixed media background.



Here you can see in detail the image created by Eny 







I leave the video of the creative process on my YouTube channel


Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.



 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 

2 comments: