Friday, April 10, 2020

Easter 🐣 chibi girl

Big eyed chibi Easter girl and Easter basket
     Easter weekend!  Maybe you aren’t able to make your usual plans right now but how do you plan to celebrate this year?  You could check out the Holiday section at Oddballartstamps and create something fabulous!  The store has several varieties of Easter girls and baskets in cute or creepy styles.  Lizzy has images for all your holiday needs in which ever style you choose.  For my card I chose the the SUPER cute big eyed chibi girl and Eater basket.  I changed her wavy hairstyle into square braids (not to bad for my first attempt...I don’t think).  I had a little trouble coloring this card because my pencil sharpener is dull and I am out of new ones....hopefully the grocery store has a fairy decent one 😳.  This shelter in place is inconvenient sometimes 🙄😊.  So whether you are having an egg hunt, binge watching movies while eating jellybeans or hanging out in a bunny costume be sure and make time to stop by Oddballartstamps and use code CHR1 for a free image when you buy 2!  Happy Easter!
Close up of images

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. Love your overall design and the little details. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete