Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Alice in Wonderland (Mini Album - Covers and binding)

Hi! 

Today I bring the last part of the mini album "Creepy Alicia" as inspiration for the DT of Oddball Stamps


In this last part, I have made the covers and glued the pages, as well as adorned the cover and finished off the details. 

For the cover I have used the images and papers of Oddball: 





For the pull-down tabs where the photos will go I have used the digis: 




June Members Exclusive 2020: Hello Summer 


As when I made the pages and assembled them, this time I also added some strips on the back of the last page to give it depth and to be able to put another drop-down between that last page and the cover. I could have repeated the process on the first page against the cover, but decided not to. 

For the covers, I lined with the same decorated paper that I was using for the backdrops, two pieces of cardboard of 18.5 cm x 15.5 cm (7 ¼ inches x 6”). I left the inner part unlined (not necessary) 

For the spine I used a piece of red cloth, to give it flexibility. 

I glued the covers to the spine, leaving a space slightly greater than the thickness of my pages. 

Finally I glued the pages to the covers making sure to center everything right. 


For the flyers I cut two A3 cards in half for their narrow part, and glued at 10 cm (4”), leaving 15 x 10 cm rectangles (just under 6 x 4”) 

In each of the flyers, I glued a digi with the same theme as the corresponding page as a tab (a bottle, some mushrooms, a hat and some roses) 

For the cover I used Premium CCC117 and 124 freebie papers and the rabbit digi that I colored with my Finecolours. I glued them together in the chosen arrangement and all together with the covers with double-sided foam to give it volume. 


And so I end the album. 

I have had a lot of fun doing this project. Did you like it? Hope so!! And also that it has inspired you to make your creations!! 


I remind you that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your creations and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases at Oddball Stamps. Also that there is a challenge open to everyone on the Oddball page on WIX and that if you subscribe to the newsletter you get a free digi every Friday night! 

See you!






1 comment: