Friday, October 2, 2020

Tis the season to be spooky!

Hello

One more Friday I bring you a tutorial with the new weekly freebie from Oddball Stamps


On this occasion, the Premium version of the ccc125 Spooky Season was accompanied by an old freebie, the ccc23 Haunted House, and the image #80 Pumpking Clarissa


To make the card I first colored my stamps with alcohol markers and cut them out with scissors. 

Then I made the background of the card. To do this, I inked a white card with I-zink Cire and Distress Ink Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Black Shoot inks, to make the sky at nightfall. 


I punched out another white card stock in the shape of a hill and inked it with Distress Ink Forest Moss ink. 

I finally cut out the feeling and also inked it in the same color that I inked the hill with. 


As a last step, I glued everything in place and Clarissa and the two characters from the freebie ccc 125 with double-sided foam tape to give them relief. 


As always, I glued my panel onto a colored cardstock base. 

And this is the result. 

I hope you like and inspire. 


Likewise, I also hope that it encourages you to participate in the challenge that Oddball Stamps has on the Wix platform and which you can access through the web or the app. Remember that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and the discount code DTIRENE10 to make your purchases of Oddball digital stamps. 

See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment