Sunday, June 27, 2021

A walk among the mushrooms ... card by ilCiecoFuffo

  

Hello my Creepy Girls, here I am again with a card and the beautiful stamps of Lizzy from OddballArtStamp, I don't know how but with her stamps, surreal landscapes always come to mind, if you use a stamp like this the game is easy. I immediately loved, just seen, even before joining the DT, this set of "CCCFOGGY FOREST FLOOR". I immediately imagined a walk (not very recommendable) in a small haunted swamp where a drizzle fell thick and cheerful in contrast to the poisonous mushrooms that grew on the lawn ... sometimes my imagination is a little excessive perhaps!
But let's move on to the card ...
I wanted to try again a technique that with digital stamps is sometimes a bit risky, watercolor, because the ink is not impermeable to water, but I did it !!!
I printed everything on a thick, amber-colored paper with small inclusions, a paper still suitable for watercolor. I colored first with my beloved Mijello MissionGold Class, then finished with the Lyra's Rembrandt polycolor pencils and finally gave touches of golden light with the "starry color" Gansai Tambi.

For the details of the rain I used the black and white gel pens.
Once everything was colored, I cut out the card and first created a frame with a mirrored gold sheet by Bazzill and then a matte black one.

At this point I colored the sentimet in the banner, always with watercolors, I cut it out and applied it on the card, then completing it with a physical stamp that I already had.

And the game is over, I love this card and I love these mushrooms, I hope that among you there are others who love them like me!






For today I greet you and send everyone a sea of kisses


yours

CiecoFuffo


1 comment: