Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Long Summer Nights

Hello!!

Today I bring you a short post to show you this inspiration card made with the CCC116 Premium Long Summer Nights from Oddball Stamps


It is as simple to do as print the complete image with all the elements at card size, as we find it in the download file and colorize it.


To avoid accidents, I first colored the elements of the digital stamp with my Finecolours and then I masked them with post-it paper (but you can use any other of the same style).


The background is also very simple: a sky at sunset with the purple, orange and red tones of the Pastel Ohuhu Markers; with the blue tones of the same set of markers, the sea; and sand with the warm grays of the Finecolours.


Simple, fast and beautiful.

I hope you like it and inspire and encourage you to make your own creations.


I remind you that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball Stamps store and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work on the networks.

See you!

1 comment: