Thursday, July 19, 2018

July ATC Reminder

Hey Oddballs, it's that time of the month again, when we encourage you to submit your ATCs for our monthly swap.  For July, entries close on 23rd July and are allocated on 24th July by our Host for July Tina Focking.

Here is my ATC inspiration:


In this set, I have made another ATC Coin, they are fun to make and I think they look so cute.  I think I have made 8 now this month.  Now I have to work out which three I will put in the swap, but maybe the others will join them in their journeys.  Although I do like my coins, they would look good in my ATC folder, but I won't be greedy. They are meant to be gifted, so they will go too.

I hope I have encouraged you to join our swap.  There is still time.  All the details of where you can purchase the images I have used are on my personal blog and don't forget whenever you are buying Oddball stamps at https://www.oddballartco.com/shop use my discount code for a further 10% off your order.

                           DTGAIL10

See you round the Oddball Art Stamps circuit either on Facebook or the website

4 comments: