Monday, July 16, 2018

Lazy Louise

Hey Oddballs,

Today's post comes with some inspiration for our July blog challenge - Optional Twist "Dots and Doodles".  I have used IMG#121 Lazy Louise N Bath Time Bubble Friends mainly because of the dots on the bath and the bubbles.  This time I have coloured the image with Prismacolors, still learning to use them, but quite happy how I have created softness with the pastel shades.


Don't forget this is inspiration for you to enter our July challenge, there is still plenty of time.

When you are over at our shop don't forget to use my discount code for an extra 10% off your purchases, and that is available any time you are shopping, so don't lose my code.

                                    DTGAIL10

I would love you to stop by my blog if you have a few moments to spare.  See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. She is cute. Love the sentiment you chose and the little floral bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Gail, I love the colors you've used! This is fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I would like to bathe with her :-)
    Hugs, Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your comments and encouragement

    ReplyDelete