Sunday, July 15, 2018

Makes for Men Cards in the Making Card Magazine - Issue July ´18 with Pixie Pete



Hello Oddballs

It´s me, Tina:  Finally I can show you my cards which I created for the July issue of Making Cards.
I used the Oddball Image # 306 for all cards and then designed each one differently. 



Here I have created the background with watercolor paints and
Pete here and on all other cards with Polychromos colored.
This card is a so-called CAS Card
what means 
Clean-And-Simple 
Card


Many of you know that I enjoy making steampunk cards.
And so the snail Pete had to be on this card, too.


Here I gave all them a rusty look, used small metallic and riveted bricks and 
many metal gears and other metal ornaments. 
I also put Pete a cylinder on and changed the shell.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

In the near future you will also find my video tutorial 
how to make the riveted bricks on our


And because Making Cards from my cards has made a men's topic...

"Makes for men"

...did not fit my 3rd card in pink in the magazine.

Nevertheless, I would like to show you!


This is Pixie Pete in pink and with flowers.
Just a real girl card ...

I liked it wonderfully; 
but it is just not a men card 
and now on the way to Lizzy Love, 
as a belated birthday greeting!

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And here you can order the magazine or subscribe


I'm glad if you liked my cards and 
also about a comment from you.


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
 to see more of my creative work.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. Congrats on being published ! I love all 3 of these snail cards. Each as a special touch that makes it unique... Fabulous inspirations..

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS DEAR TINA!!!!!! You amaze me everyday! These are so awesome, perfect for the men in our life or anybody, they are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Tina, congratulations on making the magazine, or maybe you are their regular journalist, are you?

    ReplyDelete