Monday, March 25, 2019

Magic Picture Card with New Release #519



Hello Oddballs


It´s me, Tina:
Today I ventured to a Magic Picture Card.
Actually, there are special cutting dies ...
But I wanted to try it without it.



I used the pre colored new image



 You can use my discount code
>DTTINA< 
to get 10% on your next purchase.



When you pull up on the strip, the picture changes and a second, 
completely different one appears.

It´s Magic


 I do not have a tutorial for you, because I first have to revise the mechanism.
Unfortunately he still hooks something ...


 But I made a video where you can see the card in motion.

 Video


You can find all my videos on mine

Youtube Channel


Hey, and please think about our Blog Challenge.
You can still take part until March 30th.
Theme
Anything Goes
opt.


Leprechauns & Unlucky Clovers


Blog - Challenge
Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love

 We are already looking forward to your works...


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work.





1 comment:

  1. What a cool interactive card.. You always make fun projects. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete