Tuesday, March 26, 2019

STEAMPUNK STAR

Hello to everyone!!!


I,m Hadry Dc and its my turn to show yo a little inspiration with Lizzy´s magnificent designs.



I have altered a wooden star and decorated it steampunk style, because the image that I have chosen is "Steampunk Girl Scarlett", image #251.




I have colored it with Copic Makers:
Eyes: BG15, BG10
Belt and Boots: W5, W3, W1
Clothes and hat: BG93, BG96, BG13, BG10, G21
Bodice: E33, E34, E37
Skin: E02, E000
Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, C1

You can see my project in more detail in the photos.






I hope you like it and inspire you.

If you enjoy my post here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by Hadry Dc to see more of my creative world. And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members post as examples

See you soon 

Hadry Dc

No comments:

Post a Comment