Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March Challenge Art Journal Layout

IMG_4974

Hey Oddballs, it's EK from ekgorman designs and I am popping into to remind you to play along with this month's Challenge.

Everyone Month, Oddball Art puts out a challenge, that has a loose theme of "Life Size Leprechauns & Unlucky Clovers".  But in reality, this month long challenge is an Anything Goes, with any stamp and any theme.

This month, Oddball is stepping up things, and letting you get two chances to win...bring a friend to the challenge and if one of you is randomly picked, both of you win.

EK Gorman, Oddball March Challenge a

I created an Art Journal layout for this month's challenge reminder (see it is truly an anything goes challenge) with a non-saint Patrick's Day themed digital stamp from Oddball.  I pulled out the digi IMG129 Hadley and the Hairdresser and colored her up with my copics, and then added her to a more traditional art journal page.

If you want to watch not only how I colored up the image, but see how I created the background in the art journal, pop over and watch this video now.



EK Gorman, Oddball March Challenge c

Thanks for popping in today, and make sure you participate.  If you need to, say I referred you to the monthly challenge.


2 comments:

  1. What a fun art journal page. Love the overall design and the image you chose.. Thanks for the quick video on how to.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page. I love this spider image, too.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete