Friday, November 8, 2019

Always be yourself - Gwendoline & the unicorn spiders


Hello everyone!


This week I bring you a simple and quick card to do using the Premium version of the CCC78 freebie Always be yourself - Gwendoline & the unicorn spiders that you will find in your mail today (if you are subscribed), accompanied by the img# 198 Digi Stamp Spells Magic Carpet Ride BigEye Unicorn on A Rainbow and one of the sheets of the Spooky Hollows digitalpaper set collection.





I have also used some vellum paper to illustrate the idea bubbles of the protagonist of my card and a couple of cards for the base of the card.




I have colored the stamps with my Finecolour alcohol markers




As a background I used one of the wonderful papers of the Halloween 2018 collection, Spooky Hollows digital paper set




Once the images were colored, I cut them out and pasted them on the background without adding anything except for rounded forms of vellum imitating the thought bubble of the protagonist.




Finally I used the feeling that accompanies the freebie and added to the scene the two unicorn spiders of the set.




This is the result


I hope you like it, inspire you, that you are encouraged to make your own cards and share them in the hashtag #creepycutechronicles. If you need stamps for this, do not hesitate to use the discount code DTIRENE10 that you have at your disposal in the Oddball store.

See you soon!






1 comment:

  1. What a fun project. Love this sentiment and the background you chose. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete