Friday, November 22, 2019

CCC #80. A CHRISTMAS CAROL

Hi all!
How every Friday the Creepy cute Chronicles of  Oddball Art Stamps arrive, today is the turn of this ghost of the past, image ccc # 80



I created a tag with a mixed media background and the image is colored with Copic.







Here you can watch the video of the creative process😉





Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.

 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 🖤


1 comment:

  1. What a fun tag. Love the textures that you have used. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete