Thursday, July 29, 2021

Card "So Fabulous" by Roberta Cercato

 


Hello everyone!
Here I am again with another colorful Oddball art project
To make this nice card I used the digital stamp Mermaid of the stars n. 443:
first I printed it on cardboard suitable for use with acool markers and then colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.


The background is always the funniest part ....
I really like "messing" with colors and observing how they mix together, giving life to ever-changing shades!
In this case I used different shades of Distress Ink Spray, I waited for them to dry and then I put here and there some abstract stamps; finally with a stencil and white chalk I created some relief writings.
I really like the final effect .... isn't it "fabulous"?


See you soon with other colorful projects!
Roberta





1 comment:

  1. Such a great background and lovely colouring of the digi...

    ReplyDelete