Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Just Say NO to Cannabis Arrests!

 Good morning everyone!  Jenn here today and I decided to play with this adorable image called Big Eye 420 Girl with Sentiments/Princess of Pot No. 388.  I love these papers from Jen Hatfield - they go perfectly with this image, don't they?


I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and some alcohol markers.  I fussy cut the images and then just used the images and papers to create the card, very simple but I love how this one came out.  

Cannabis has been my passion since I was a teenager and if you had told me back then that my husband and I would end up owning/running one of the biggest cannabis competitions/tradeshows on the East coast some day... I would have giggled.  LOL  The Harvest Cup is a true labor of love and we are so proud to be celebrating our 5th anniversary this year.  However, until cannabis arrests stop happening EVERYWHERE, there is still much work to be done.  No one should be sitting in jail or having their life ruined over a plant.  And on that note... hope you are all having a great Summer!  Peace.

1 comment: