Saturday, July 31, 2021

It's my life


Hi everyone!

This time I made a decorative block to my craft room. 
 
I kept couple cardboard blocks that were in a box to protect furniture I ordered and finally I figured out what I could do with them 😊


 

I used Oddball image#93 Big Eye Chibi Girl With Speech Bubble and coloured it with alcohol markers. I covered the block with clear gesso and stone-effect paste. Then I attached the image with gel medium. I also added some black and pearlescent green acrylic paint because I didn't want the background to be too grey. Finally I added text stripes.


 

I don't know yet what I'm gonna do the other side of the block, but this works for now 😊



With this code DTMER1  
you can buy 2 digi stamps from
Oddball Stamps
and pay only one.
The more the merrier!


Happy crafting!





2 comments: