Monday, November 15, 2021

Tiffany the Terrible Cutiepie

 Hi crafty friends,

are you just like me still in Halloween mode and totally not ready for Christmas yet, well then is Oddballart stamps the right place for you :-).

Today I want to share a Halloweencard with you that I made with Stamp number 79 Tiffany the Terrible

https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/digital-stamp-creepy-cute-big-eye-witch-tiffany-the-terrible-image-no-79

I colored her with Copic Markers, just because I wanted her to pop of the card so the colors needed to be vibrant and bright.

I created the background with acrylic paint, a handwriting stamp and black texture paste. I love this background! It is my favorite background so far. Creating this was so relaxing. And the colors really blended together so well.



To finish it of, I added some rhinestones and the Wicked sentiment. This is a stamp.

She is Wicked, don't you think? 

For more inspiration, stay tuned.

xoxo Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment