Monday, November 22, 2021

Have a Wicked Halloween!

Hello!

For today I bring you a very simple but beautiful single layer card with Oddball Stamps


The main image is img# 356 Pumpkin Patch A Christmas Dream, as it is given in the download zip.

I just resized the image to my card size and printed.


Once this was done I colored the scene with my Finecolours, masking some areas if needed.

To finish, I glued a sentiment printed in white with a black background. (I am aware that it says Halloween and it is over... but you can change it for Christmas or any other holiday!)


As you can see, very simple and fast to do.


I hope you like it and it inspires, and above all that it encourages you to make your own creations.

I remind you that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball Stamps store and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work on the networks.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment