Friday, November 26, 2021

Sending you... Best witches!

Hello

For today I have an “Iris” card for you, interactive and very simple to make as inspiration for the DT of Oddball Stamps.


There are dies to make it, but also cutting files for the plotter that make your work much easier. But if you don't have the dies or a plotter, you can still use the cutting files, printing and cutting by hand.


To star in the card, I used the digital stamp "Whimsical Witch on Broomstick, Wendy Friends" from Oddball Stamps.


Once colored with my Finecolour alcohol rotus and cut out, I made the mechanism for the interactive part. You can find cut files for this card in the Silhouette store, but you can also find some for free on the web. In my case I used ShanShan Mato's file that you can find on his YouTube channel.


Finally I did the background panel by inking in shades of blue, purple and a touch of black, I drew stars with a white gel pen and added the first part of the feeling.

On a card base I glued the second part of the sentiment (the one that is hidden by the mechanism) and finally I assembled and glued all the elements in place.


It may seem complicated, but it hardly takes time to do it and it is very attractive

I hope you like and inspire.


I remind you that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball Stamps store and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work on the networks.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment